Friday, July 25, 2008

What a way to end!

I had my very last birth on Wednesday night/Thursday morning before officially taking my maternity leave. Just in time too, as I am 37 weeks pregnant! I was worried about being so full term, but it worked out great and other than being tired and swollen, no big deal!

So this was the second time that I had the honor of attending this couple's birth and we had a friend of their's help out as well. It was fantastic! I swear, this mom is just meant to have babies. She is so beautiful and calm while she labors. She smiles inbetween contractions even at 9cm. What a joy to support during labor! He hubby is a doll and continuously supports her anyway she needs. "D", their friend, was a gem to have there as well.

Needless to say, this mom had a beautiful, relatively quick natural birth and was so proud of her accomplishment. They had another daughter, "C". She is gorgeous, just like her sisters. Enjoy a few pictures...









Congrats again you guys!! So glad I was there.

No comments: